Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I'm Afraid I May Have Come Down With Something...

When I see someone with a beautiful, big, round belly I sigh with longing and maybe a twinge of jealousy.

My heart melts when I see pictures like this...
I keep finding myself talking about names.

That's right. I am in the beginning stages of Baby Fever!!

Most people that I have talked to love the 2 year gap between their kids! I think I would like my kids to be about 2 years apart! That's been the plan... but lately I feel like I'm ready to jump the gun! I even looked up a potential due date for if I got pregnant THIS month (September 30th, by the way!) Then I told myself, wait a freakin minuet!! You have a baby that just turned ONE! I love him to pieces don't get me wrong! and it's not even that I want a newborn this instant it's just that I'm feeling ready to start the growing process!

I'd also really like for Colby to enjoy another Halloween, Christmas, and Birthday all to him self! So I am going to plan on sticking with the original plan! (or something like that!)

Here's to being patient! (No really I'm good at being patient! hoping to be patient!)

No comments: