Monday, February 1, 2010

Not Me! and Not My Husband!

I love MckMamas Not me Mondays! I wish I'd get better about posting one every week! This week I did more on my husband but thats ok! Happy Not Meing everyone!

It was NOT me that had a horrible laughing fit while my one year old threw a fit! I am in complete control of my reactions and would NEVER lead my child to believe that his fits are hilarious!

It was NOT my husband that popped popcorn on the stove for the first time this weekend. It was NOT my husband that poured light corn syrup in the pan to pop the popcorn in and then didn't understand why it wasn't working! It was NOT me that laughed about it and had to help correct the situation and point out that the syrup was for the caramel!

It was NOT my husband that decided he would take a look in my ear at the doctors office the other day! It was NOT me that told him he would get caught. and it most certainly was NOT him that jumped and fumbled to put the ear tool (whatever its called! ha!) back as the Doctor came in! My husband knows better than to touch things like that at a doctors office!

No comments: