Monday, January 4, 2010

Not Me!

Just a short one!

It was NOT me who attempted to make some oh so cute cake pops like MckMamas! It also was NOT me that got ticked when I realized I added too much frosting to make them stay on the stick! It also was NOT me that threw a cake ball into the bowl of melted white chocolate and stomped out of the kitchen leaving my husband some half done cake ball mess to try and mend while I pouted on the couch! C'mon I wouldn't act like that!

I did NOT nurse my one year old son in the middle of the night twice this weekend either! He has been doing so well I would NOT risk going back to that when that is not something we wish to do!

I did NOT wait until the very last possible moment to do our laundry either! It was NOT me that had no clean socks! and I know for a fact it was NOT my husband that was out of socks, boxers, AND work shirts! I wash clothes as soon as something hits the floor clothes hamper!

2 comments:

Pixel Perfect said...

Hi! I'm surfing through the "not me mondays" I too wait till the last minute to do laundry. Seriously?! Who enjoys doing it? I dread it! Great post!

Have a great week

Monica

trooppetrie said...

i am sorry but i laughed about the cake pops because i basicly did the same thing