Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Toot Toot!!



Yesterday during Not Me! Monday I was invited to try out Toot Your Horn Tuesday!! Check out Silly Little Sparrow and read what other people are tooting about! =)

This weekend I threw a baby shower for my friend Jen! It turned out wonderful!! I made some creative little star chips! (For the moon and stars theme!) Everyone loved them!!

I kept my bedroom floor clean! Amazing! =) You really should see it most days!! =/

I made some Go Green! changes around the house that I am feeling wonderful about!

I made a beautiful baby! (Ok he's been around for a little while now but I still want to toot about it!!)


I also finished my very first quilt and gave it to my friend at her shower!! I think it turned out amazing!! I am very impressed with myself!! I didn't know I had it in me! It takes a lot of patience... something I at times lack!


And I'm organizing a group of walkers!! So we can go out and enjoy the sunshine, company, and wave goodbye to the pounds we leave behind!!

Happy Tooting everyone!!

Sarah.

2 comments:

Leah said...

That's funny, I was just wishing that my bedroom floor could stay clean (it's covered in my daughter's toys) Great accomplishments this week!! Didn't that feel good?! Thanks for playing and hope to see you next week!

Upstatemamma said...

Beautiful quilt!! And adorable baby!! The clean floor is pretty remarkable too. :)