Monday, May 18, 2009

Not Me!



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


I did NOT laugh aloud at the woman when she called the urgentcare staff "F***ing Crazy!"!! Hahahaha!. No, no way. Not Me!

I did NOT stop at Hy-Vee to pick up the cake for my friends baby shower and have my card be declined five times at checkout! I do have money!!

I did NOT throw a fit about this! I'm very mature, really!!

I did NOT stand up in the front of the store for 20 minuets waiting for my mom to come save the day while talking loudly on my phone about how mad I was and bouncing my fussy son on my hip!! You're out of your mind! I have my crap together way more than that!!

Really, this was a way crazy weekend. I'm sure I could Not Me! for hours!! I don't even feel like I had a weekend! Yet it's Monday. Not Me! Is the only part of Monday I like!

I actually have a few blog ideas. I think about blogging. But I don't. I'm going to work on that!!

3 comments:

Elyse said...

I saw your title from MckMama and thought I would pop on over. My card has not ever been declined and I do not proceed to throw a hissy fit each time! LOVED your NMMs!
~Elyse

Foursons said...

HA! I do not love your card being declined. I did not relate to your story.

Leah said...

You're funny. I've got a great idea for you. I'm hosting a follow-up to Not Me Monday called Toot Your Horn Tuesday. Surely you can come up with something GREAT you have done by tomorrow. That's all you need to do to join in. Come check it out.
Leah @ www.sillylittlesparrow.com
It'll be fun!