Monday, May 4, 2009

Not Me! Monday



I've been following MckMama and her beautiful family for some time now! And I am so happy that Not Me! Mondays are back that I am going to join!!

I did NOT officially start my blog just to join in on not me Mondays! Are you kidding me? I have plenty of interesting things going on in my life and lots to write about!

I did NOT eat pizza 3 times this week!! No way I eat so much healthier than that!!

I did NOT have a brief flash of panic when my sons pediatrician let us know that a small child was in that very office, that very day with a confirmed case of swine flu! Absolutely not! What's the big deal?

I did NOT take a two hour nap on the couch with my sweet baby boy instead of doing laundry! We do NOT need clean clothes for the week! So who cares!

I did NOT check the mail five times on Saturday looking for a package containing a birthday present to my husband from our baby! and I 100% did NOT stomp my feet like a two year old when it did not arrive!!

Wow this was even better than I imagined! I guess if all else fails I could blog every Monday for a Not Me!! =)

No comments: