Monday, June 29, 2009

Happy Half Birthday!!


I can't believe that today my sweet baby boy is 6 months old!! At times it feels like just yesterday he so heavily blessed my life yet I can't imagine a day without him! He brings me unmeasurable amounts of joy and smiles! He amazes me each and every day! Waking me with the most beautiful smiles and coos! Filling my days with laughter and kisses! And winding down my nights with grins and cuddles. He is such a blessing to my entire family and I am so very thankful for him and all he has brought to my life!

He is changing and growing! He can now smile, roll all over, laugh, sit up all by himself, blow raspberries, give kisses, yell, spin himself in circles on his belly, scoot backwards, put everything in his mouth, and melt my heart!

I love watching his personality shine through! He is very happy and easy going! But he has no problem letting you know when he's ticked! He loves to sit on the floor and play! He really enjoys music, books, elmo, swimming, and bath time!

I am doing all I can to enjoy every moment!

















and I mean every stinkin one!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I stumbled on your site from Mckmama's. You certainly do have a sweet son!